Friday, September 16, 2011

Blink Leadership

THE BL*ink IDEA

The BL*ink Store was first imagined over 7 years ago by my then 10 year old daughter while she was reminiscing about Surf Shops I had recently sold, she said “wouldn’t it be cool if you could buy t-shirts from a Coke machine?”

My immediate reaction was, “That will never work” but after a second of thought, I said: “Yes it would be cool, but I don’t know how to make it work”.

Even though all those years have passed my creative gears and my passion for making the impossible, possible never stopped...and my desire to spend more time with my family and allowing us all to place input into this amazing concept and to Do Good.

With pride and excitement our idea of BL*ink once a child’s pipe dream is now a reality.

LEADERSHIP and EXPERIENCE

With 20 years of retail multi unit management, and 10 years of growing a single start-up T-shirt store into a local chain of Surf Lifestyle Shops I am ready to take the plunge and open the first BL*ink location.

In addition to 20+ years of retail Management and Ownership I have also spent more than 10 years in Mall and Resort third party operations and facility management. My business experience includes a national portfolio with over 100 mall and resort locations with full contract financial accountability, Marketing, Hospitality and customer experience, Supply Chain and Logistics management.

For a complete CV please email me at Brad@BLinkTees.com

You can also find me on Linkedin.com at: http://www.linkedin.com/in/bradlarochelle


No comments:

Post a Comment